Questions for future research/posts
- How does the bitcoin blockchain work?
- How to program a smart contract in Ethereum.
- Hyperledger investigation.
- Digital Assets Investigation.
- Why is cryptography secure? Eratostenes’ cribe and cryptography
- Analysis of representative fintech companies
- client value proposition
- Ethereum mining, are there mining pools? what types of mining are possible (CPU/GPU)? Is it still achievable to mine ETH, or is the competition too much.
Cool things to investigate:
- Smart Bonds. (Is this really possible? Fx risk would be a problem unless you can do it directly in fiat currency) http://smartbonds.co/
- Smart Beta. (cool idea, replicate a benchmark automatically. Probably this is already being done other ways before the blockchain) http://smart-beta.info/ETFs/
- Having my wallet in a computer is too restricting. If I’m not at the computer I can’t use it. If the computer burns I’ve lost it.. Can wallets be in the cloud? What about security?
- How do I move my wallet from one computer to another?
- Build a tool that can write messages to the blockchain and read them afterwards (after all this is a database isn’t it)
- something like this: http://hudsonjameson.com/ethereummarriage/makeyourown/